NY State requires all employers within the state to provide interactive sexual harassment training to every employee on a yearly basis.
Our system provides interactive courses that satisfy this regulation. Furthermore, we simplify the training process by utilizing digital progress tracking and assigning specified courses to unlimited employees to complete on an annual schedule. Our NY Sexual Harassment Prevention Courses for employees satisfy state requirements.
To satisfy NY State Requirements, training must:
- Be interactive.
- Demonstrate an explanation of sexual harassment consistent with guidance issued by the DOL in consultation with the Division of Human Rights.
- Include examples that would constitute unlawful sexual harassment conduct.
- Include information concerning the state and federal statutory provisions concerning sexual harassment.
- Outline remedies available to victims of sexual harassment.
- Include information concerning employees’ rights of redress and all available avenues for adjudicating complaints.
- Address supervisors conduct and any additional responsibilities for such supervisors.
Our Other Training Courses
Additionally, we have over 300 employee training courses to ensure your staff is not only compliant, but continually educated.
- Harassment Training
- Compliance and Legal Training
- Environment and Climate Training
- Workplace Safety Training
- Human Resources Training
- Computer and IT Training
- Customer Service Training
- Professional Development Training
- Talent Acquisition and Retention Training
- Leadership Training
Here at tryHRIS, we believe in the highest level of customer support. When you purchase an Employee Training Course, we also give you 30 days access to our HR Advisor Team. This way, if you have any questions about the system, the training, or even unrelated HR Advice, you have access to the highest trained support available.